This once-in-a-lifetime adventure will begin with two nights pre-cruise in the colourful city of Buenos Aires.
You’ll visit the famous districts of La Boca, San Telmo, and Recoleta, plus see landmarks including Plaza de Mayo and Recoleta Cemetery - the resting place of Eva Perón. From Buenos Aires, set sail on an incredible 14-night cruise onboard Celebrity Eclipse. This chic Solstice-class ship features numerous fine dining options, an open-air pool, indulgent spa, and more. Dock in inspiring ports such as Montevideo in Uruguay, Puerto Madryn in Patagonia, Port Stanley in the Falkland Islands, and Ushuaia - the southernmost city in the world. Cruise around scenic Cape Horn, through the wild Schollart Channel, and along the coast of Paradise Bay in Antarctica. Be sure to keep an eye out for abundant wildlife such as whales, penguins, seals and more along the way.
Visit Buenos Aires, Patagonia, Antarctic Peninsula, Falkland Islands
- Return economy airfare
- 3 nights hotel accommodation
- 14-night cruise
- Selected meals including breakfast daily
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicles
- English-speaking tour guides
- Return airport & cruise transfers
- Explore vibrant Buenos Aires & its 16th-century Plaza de Mayo
- Tour Recoleta & its extraordinary cemetery
- See the grave of Eva 'Evita' Peron, the former first lady of Argentina
- Sail through the breathtaking Antarctic Peninsula
- Discover Ushuaia on the banks of Beagle Channel
- Cruise around scenic Cape Horn, the southernmost tip of South America
- Marvel at ice flows, humpback whales, penguins, leopard seal, sea elephants & more
- Cruise to Elephant Island in the historic Weddell Sea
- Experience the beautiful nature of the Falklands archipelago from Port Stanley
- Enjoy a city tour of Santiago, Chile
- Visit the Plaza de Armas & the medieval-like Barrio Conchay Toro
- Visit the San Telmo District; home of Tango
Bonus: Typically $11,999*pp, book before 30 April 2018 & save!
Valid for travel 27 January & 01 February 2019